
After becoming sick and tired of looking for new recipes online, I ordered two new cook books from Amazon.com:
1. Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, 14th Edition
2. Joy of Cooking, 75th Anniversary Edition
As much as I love the internet, sometimes its best to be able to thumb through a cook book for ideas. I'm already familiar with the Better Homes and Gardens cook book through my mother. I thought it was my mother's and grandmother's go-to cook book for "American" meals (turns out that's the Betty Crocker book). And, I bought Joy of Cooking because, well, its a classic.
I can't wait to use either once I free up a bit of time. Stay tuned!
1. Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, 14th Edition
2. Joy of Cooking, 75th Anniversary Edition
As much as I love the internet, sometimes its best to be able to thumb through a cook book for ideas. I'm already familiar with the Better Homes and Gardens cook book through my mother. I thought it was my mother's and grandmother's go-to cook book for "American" meals (turns out that's the Betty Crocker book). And, I bought Joy of Cooking because, well, its a classic.
I can't wait to use either once I free up a bit of time. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment