
I think Zooey Deschanel is pretty freaking cool to begin with. So I was pretty excited when I found this recipe on Epicurious and realized it was actually hers.
Not only did I love these (how can I not having been raised on hummus?), but Freddy liked them too! They make a fantastic good-for-you snack. I also attempted a deconstructed hummus version - with sesame oil, garlic powder, paprika, and a squeeze of lemon juice, but the spicy version is way more addicting. Enjoy!
Source: Self via Epicurious.com
Yield: 1 cup
Ingredients
1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Instructions
Heat oven to 350°F. Toss together all ingredients in a bowl. Pour onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake until crunchy, about 45 minutes; check on them frequently. Eat as a snack or sprinkled on a salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment